Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!


The day for lovers. As for us, we stuffed our faces! The family went to a nearby Chinese joint and ate pot stickers and dim sum. I have been busy getting things ready to apply for shows for spirng and summer. The show pieces I have been working on are very nice and hope they will get me into a few of the high brow shows. So keep your fingers crossed! For this months give away I would like for you to go to my Art Fire shop and find your favorite green pice I have in my studio. While doing some work there I noticed hmmm... I have so much green. But I've come to the concusion that it is a great accent color! In return the randomly chosen winner will receive a green piece I love. Win/Win!

This is one of my favorite greens at the moment.

No comments: