Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy February


Here is what our yeard and the original homestead looked like this week. We have just gone through a hellish winter. We have had ice and snow on top of that. Last week my daughter went to school only twice. So....



I never mind February too much. It means spring is just that much closer. Plus living south of Nebraska (where I grew up) means there is even less chance of getting too much more snow. Seeing the sun more has made me in the mood to clean. I cleaned my side of the bedroom yesterday. Living in a small farm house is quaint, but they has so much less stuff then and so had no need for storage space. Not that we have tons of stuff, but what we do have is hard to find a home for.

I am again planning on having a give away for the month of February. So stay tuned for details.

5 comments:

¤~∙3zArt∙~¤ said...

My favorite new cleaning technique is to have a "little random junk box". Not only does it get it out of the way, I can always find the stuff thats in it! hehe

-3z

Jupiter said...

We're having a heat wave today! It's 40 degrees ;)
Tomorrow is the halfway point to the official start of Spring. February doesn't seem so bad to me,either.

Cthings said...

Are you still in the cleaning mood? You are most welcomed to come to my house and clean. A never ending task!
I can't wait until spring!

Anonymous said...

Cleaning, luckily hubby helps me with that. I don't mind it at all, however dusting I don't do. I dislike cleaning something that gets dusty again an hour later....so he does it lol. Both of us keep things tidy day to day, so it's not very daunting. However don't get me started on my organization skills....sigh.

Natasha said...

Cleaning....does thinking about it count?? Hahaha...we are also about to have a heat wave between 40 and 50 here...I look forward to Spring - then I'll clean...till then, I'll think about all the things I want to do :)