Sunday, January 11, 2009

Life at Art Fire


I am still really liking Art Fire. The people there are so nice and helpful. I would like to encourage people to look at this wonderful blog as well. It is run by the wonderful artist moostone. She features hand picked items from Art Fire artisans.


Also I would like to take a moment to remind people of the January earring sale I am having. In conjunction with that sign up to win a pair of free earrings from A & M Accessories.


Pick out the item you like best in my shop and post it here. "A" will draw a winner on the 25th.

It's a win/win deal!


With Valentine's Dat fast upon us take a look at the goodies I have waiting for you. For those sure of themselves, why not get the Love is a Battlefield purse. It's a nice sick twist on this holiday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your sonny the happy raincloud purse!